Complaints Page Header Image


We aim to provide an excellent service to all our tenants and service users.  If we get things wrong, we would encourage you to make a complaint as we want to put things right as quickly as possible and learn from the experience to improve our services.

Our Complaints Handling Procedure complies with the guidance of the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman and aims to help us “get it right first time”.

If you wish to then make a complaint, you can use our
online form.

Telephone: 01592 621188

Attend in person at either of our offices
See Contact Us page for opening hours

Complaints and significant performance failures

If you are a tenant of Glen Housing Association and you are unhappy about the services you receive or have concerns about the way your landlord is operating, then you have the right to make a complaint and/or report a significant performance failure. 

The following leaflet describes the difference between a complaint and a significant performance failure and lets you know what you should do under each circumstance –